Thursday, June 17, 2010

Creating Client Website.. Follow up call to client..

Just got off the phone to Naomi ... talked for over an hour!  She's loving some of my ideas and it was great to talk some more about company identity and needs of website... I really feel like we are on the same page and there's a great flow to our communications... I'm really looking forward now to getting working on some visuals - actually, tell the truth, I've done already done a few mock up sketches!

I'll post them now, why not?

Here's my idea for nav bar - people holding up sign which are the buttons... From talking with Naomi just before I'm really reassured that 'community' is a massive focus and that we both agree that one great way to portray that visually is images of lots of people - lots of diverse people but it is important for them to be interacting.  I reckon my navbar idea begins to capture that.

While I'm at it.. here's a very primitive mock up of logo too...

Got the people coming together & the positivity - just need to add the art somehow.

I'll shoot some of my mock ups off to Naomi and then it's time to work up the proposal and get these ideas & plans formalised in writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment